GCT Human Resources Solutions Inc., (GCT) knows you want to hire the right people for your business. We also know how busy and stressful the day to day operations can get. Let us help you by assisting you with your recruitment processes.
1. Initial consultations, building of job descriptions/ identifying applicable skill sets/ competencies for the position and advertisement on your behalf in order to attract qualified candidates.
2. Managing the entire recruitment process for you including:
3. Completing background reference checks and other pre employment screening as required.
4. Facilitating day one orientations.
5. Follow up on the employee's progress and performance management.
6. Discussions on employee retention.
Whether you are a business owner or an employee in the business, no one plans to have a situation in the workplace go not according to the company plan / policy or in contravention of any applicable law. The situation can become complex very quickly.
You may not have your own Human Resources (HR) person on staff or you may wish to obtain an independent external perspective on the situation.
Initial risk and incident assessment.
A full and fair external investigation of the circumstances conducted in a time sensitive manner by a trained and compassionate external Human Resources Consultant.
The collection and preservation of both physical and witness statement evidence that includes the transcriptions of complainant, respondent and witness statements.
Concluding recommendations and risk mitigation options provided to the client.
Full reporting capabilities to the business which has the ability to withstand both civil and criminal court scrutiny; backed if required by the past experience of court room testimony.
Confidentiality protected to the extent provided by law. Manage Recruitment services investigations
Your company needs on personnel requirements may change on short notice. Surge staffing may be required on short notice to take on extra work. Conversely, you may have to look for efficiency in the current work force due to changing dynamics.
GCT can help as a confidential external sounding board
A quote often heard is " the only thing constant in the work world is change."
The hallmark of a successful company is having a set of standards/ policies that are consistent and understood by everyone in the company being proactive in change management.
Let GCT help you.
Specific references available on request. Manage Recruitment services
Cal provides the skill and expertise to assist businesses even through the most complex issues. " Attract and Retain ".
" Committed to Excellence "
Find out for yourself.
A very user friendly " life cycle of a yearly plan for your workforce. A non stop workloop after hire.
Sign up to hear from us about what's new. investigations
GCT understands that each company has unique HR needs. Feel free to message or call us with any specifics.
Your time is valuable, and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as we can.
Sherwood Park, Alberta , Canada
Scope and Overview
GCT Human Resources Solutions Inc. (the “Company”) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. For the purposes of this policy, personal information means any information about an identifiable individual collected in connection with the recruitment or other human resources services of the Company (the “Services”). The Company may collect personal information directly from you, or may receive personal information from third parties, subject to your consent where required by law. Personal information excludes anonymous or de-identified data that is not associated with a particular individual. The categories of personal information the Company may collect, store, and use in connection with the Services include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses;
· Work history and other relevant experience, including information contained in a resume, CV, cover letter or job application;
· Education information, including degrees awarded, transcripts and other information provided in support of job applications;
· Compensation history;
· Reference information and information received from background checks, including from third parties;
· Employment information of the employer;
· Information collected during phone screenings and interviews; and
· Information collected in the context of workplace investigations, including information received from complainants, employers, investigated individuals and third parties, where applicable.
Use of Personal Information
The Company will only use your personal information in connection with the Services and only to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company may use your personal information for legitimate business purposes, including, without limitation:
· Identifying and evaluating job applicants, including assessing skills, qualifications and interests;
· Verifying information provided, and carrying out employment background and reference checks;
· Communicating about the recruitment process and the applications;
· Keeping records related to hiring processes;
· Creating and submitting reports, as required by applicable law or otherwise requested;
· To comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable government requests;
· To protect the rights and property of employers, other job applicants, employees or the public, as required or permitted by law.
The Company will only use your personal information for the purposes for which it was collected. If the Company needs to use your personal information for an unrelated purpose, the Company will provide notice to you and, if required by law, seek your consent. The Company may use your personal information without your knowledge or consent where required by applicable law.
Except as otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, the Company will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements. [Under some circumstances, the Company may anonymize your personal information so that t can no longer be associated with you. The Company reserves the right to use such anonymous and de-identified data for any legitimate business purpose without further notice to you or consent